Eberhardt Village has a staff on duty around the clock, with licensed nurses on-site each day. The Eberhardt Senior Community campus is made up of Eberhardt Village and The Arthur Home, a senior care and rehabilitation facility, which means our residents have access to rehabilitation and skilled nursing services if needed.
Our staff is available for medication assistance for those who need it, and pharmacy services for your convenience.
- Leisure & Recreational Programs, including live music, wellness group and card club
- Weekly housekeeping service, including linen and towel changes
- Complimentary use of washers and dryers, with full laundry services also available
- Main Street Eatery and a private dining room
- Regularly scheduled transportation and outings
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Leisure Areas & Activity Room
- Private Chapel & Library
- Hospitality Suite available for family member visits
- “Onsite Therapy” including physical, occupational and speech